What Is A Chemical Peel?
21 Dec 2015 What Is A Chemical Peel?
Let’s face it (no pun intended), a chemical peel sounds SCARY. But it’s actually a great way to rejuvenate the skin on your neck, face, or hands. What happens during a peel, is that a chemical lotion is applied to your skin, which makes it “blister” and eventually peel, leaving behind much smoother, fresh, clean skin.
These results-oriented treatments are the ultimate in skin rejuvenation. Peels promote cellular turnover, maximize skin’s elasticity, reduce the appearance of sun damage, hyper pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. These peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands; other results can be:
- Reduced fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Improved appearance of mild scars
- Minimize acne scaring or improve certain types of acne
- Reduced age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improved overall look and feel of skin
A series of non-invasive treatments will give you long lasting results.
Call us for a consultation and tell us more about your goals and we will together choose the right product for your situation.