Time takes its toll on the face, causing many people to wish they could look in the mirror and see their younger self again. Unfortunately, as the years pass the skin begins to lose its elasticity, as wrinkles, sagging skin, and loss of volume slowly change our appearance.
While you can’t stop the aging process, a facelift can take years off your appearance. It has proven to be a life-changing cosmetic procedure giving people back the confidence to go out in public and smile. A facelift removes excess skin and pulls the remaining facial skin tight to achieve smooth, youthful contours that enhance your jawline and cheekbones. With just one procedure, you are able to achieve drastic results that reverse gravity and turn the clock back.
A facelift can achieve the following:
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve facial texture and tone
- Reduce jowls in the lower cheek region
- Eliminate excess skin and bands around the neck
- Improve deep facial folds, including forehead and laugh lines