Posted on 15 Nov 2016
There are a few telltale signs of aging, but nothing a little Botox and dermal fillers can’t help with right? The signs of aging come on gradually and reveal themselves over time, but suddenly, they all seem to converge. That’s the bad news. But, thankfully there are ways to help improve them to some extent. Individual results may vary of course so we invite you to consult with our team to discuss your particular case.*
Listed below are the dreaded telltale signs of aging and the treatments that help ease or repair them:
- Chemical peels – The use of a chemical solution to remove the damaged layer of skin, improving color and texture.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) facial – literally lifts the effects of sun damage on your face, giving you the radiant skin you used to have. It is a short procedure where intense light causes collagen and blood vessels to constrict, reducing redness and lines.
- Laser skin resurfacing – removes the top layer of skin, producing new cells. More radiant and tighter skin is a result.
- Microdermabrasion – rough grains buff away a dull complexion, dark spots and uneven texture. It’s basically a light peel.
- Dermabrasion – An intense procedure that completely resurfaces the skin.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy – (as seen above).
- Blepharoplasty is eyelid surgery that corrects droopy eyelids by removing the extra skin, muscle and fat that is weighing down the eyelids. It not only gives a youthful appearance, but also allows for better vision.
- Botox helps to loosen the nerves and make skin appear smooth and wrinkle free.
- Facial fillers such as Restylane restore fullness to the tear trough area, restoring volume and reducing the appearance of dark circles.
- Laser skin resurfacing
- IPL facial
- Skin Tightening and Wrinkle Reduction – Fractional laser treatment which stimulates collagen production.
- A mid face lift helps mid face sagging by removing excess skin and tightening tissue and muscles.
- Dermal fillers add volume to the cheeks and contour the overall look.
- Neck lift destroys the dreaded “turkey neck” and tightens the skin and muscles and improves jawline
- Kybella – an injection that destroys fat tissue and tightens up the neck. It freezes fat cells and the body eliminates them.
- Dermal fillers add volume
- Lip lift surgery
- Rhinoplasty reshapes and resizes the nose.
Thinking of all these issues at once can be overwhelming and undermine the fact that everything is in some way either fixable or can be improved to some degree. It’s best to choose a problem area and focus on that.
Choosing a well-trained, board certified plastic surgeon is your first step toward finding your younger self. Together you can discuss what is bothering you about your individual aging process and find the most beneficial procedures to enhance your looks now and into the future. Please call 844-338-5445 to set up your complimentary medical day spa consultation with Neaman MediSpa or to book a one-on-one appointment with Dr. Keith Neaman to discuss surgical options.
Dr. Keith Neaman
Dr. Neaman is a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in surgical body contouring. He prides himself on being on the cutting edge of plastic surgery. He takes an informative approach to each consultation, and through open dialogue and communication, he helps his patients decide on a treatment plan that meets their needs.